The school has a wide range of policy documents which relate to all aspects of school life.
There is a suite of policies relating to Safeguarding of Children. These can be found below at the foot of this page. We ask all parents to read these policies before their son starts at the school.
There are many other school policies and the key ones are included in the parents section of this website. When a boy joins the school his parents are given the log on details to this part of the website as part of the joining literature. Copies of these policies are also available to look at in the school office and interested parties may ask to be sent copies of the relevant policies at any time.
Behaviour and Discipline Policy
Anti Bullying Policy
School Uniform Policy
Information and provision for pupils with statements and pupils for whom English is an additional language
Educational Visits Policy
Details of Academic Performance in Public Examinations
To view these PDF documents you may need to install Adobe Reader
- Policy on Safeguarding and Promoting Welfare of Pupils 2013-4
- Policy on Interaction with Pupils 2013-14
- Policy on Induction of New Staff in Child Protection 2013-4
- Policy on Staff facing allegations of Abuse 2013-4
- Policy on ICT and Electronic Devices 2013-14
- Policy on Taking,Storing and Using Images of Children 2013-4